July 3, 2008

Exposaroonie | Vintage

It's Exposaroonie time again :) This week the Challenge was to take a photo with a Vintage feel. I decided to use one of the actions the Exposaroonie gals suggested: Autumn Love Actions....check it out. It's a super cool action and best of all it's free.

Jonathan gave me several bouquets of flowers along with my super special birthday present (more on that later). I had put to of the cute frilly flowers in vases on our dresser...which has a sort of vintage look to it. So, the setting plus the awesome Autumn Love Action and voila!! My submission:



You can vote for your favorite here.

Happy Independence Day!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Rachel! I'm still in the learning stages of photography. This contest has come amazing entries. If you haven't browsed through, check em out! Sadly, I think I'm destined to lose this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are so beautiful! I've never received a bouquet other than those cheesy ones you buy at the grocery store so I am deffinetly jealous!
    And your photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!