May 28, 2008

Exposaroonie Photo Challenge | Different Perspective

I'm loving how just starting this blog has lead me to discover new things on the web.  I've decided to take part in the Exposaroonie Weekly Photo Challenge.  This weeks challenge is entitled "Different Perspective" and basically the name says it all.  I have this great photo of Lola, where I'm shooting from a few inches away right above her.  Here it is:



I'm certainly not a professional, but I hope participating in this weekly contest will help me brush up on my photography skills.  And anyway, it gives me an excuse to post a darling picture of Lola!

Updated: If any of the two of you ( Mom & Jiggity) who read my site would like to vote for me & Lola, you can do so here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!